Monday, September 9, 2013

Lets Build A Scarecrow!


Hi Everyone,
      It's Michele here with my card for today's post at The Paper Nest Dolls,  and its using " Build A Scarecrow." I've had this cutie colored for awhile, holding onto it for this post:-) As I have had alot going on right now and have not been able to craft much. I am hopeful by October I will be back to creating again, but until then my posts will be creations I did in preparation of my crafting absence:-)
         My Favorite time of year is Fall/Halloween, And I had a blast coloring this cutie up:-)
    Remember to come here often, as we all take turns to post our creations 


Below is a close up of  this image, using Copic markers!
Copic markers I used 
B95, B93, B91
E35, E34, E31
E44, E42,E41
G20, G24
C7.C5, C1
R24, R22, R20
Design Paper is some I had bought at a local craft store.
I hope you all have a wonderful week:-)
Hugs

3 comments:

  1. Good morning sweetie, this is just simply stunning, gorgeous creation as always hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card with the beautiful coloring of the image and the wood background!!

    ReplyDelete