Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Edwins Rusty Car

I'm here a day late with my new post for 
For some odd reason, (Mind melt down I call it, LOL) I messed up and thought I had scheduled my posts and they never went live:-(
Our Sponsor this week is 
They will be giving one lucky winner a $25.00 Gift Certificate to their online store

I used Magnolia stamps, Edwins Oldsmobile , and the Edwin stamp I am not sure of his stamp name. I made this card for my Husbands, Birthday since his hobby is owning old cars :-)
I used some of the coloring skills I learned from Suzanne's class #5 over at CMC Classroom HERE 
I colored the car using her "Rust" Technique from class 5
This was my Husbands Birthday card, since he owns some old beauty's which I will post a few pictures, I thought this was a perfect Card to give him:-)
 I used Magnolia DP and made the sentiment up on the PC

Below are my Hubby's two old vehicles that he prides himself on:-)


Other Challenges I would like to add my card to are: 


I hope you have a wonderful week, Please go and see what the rest of the team came up with
Hugs
Michele

4 comments:

  1. Michele I just LOVE your coloring of the car! Great "rust" :) Thanks for joining us this week at Through The Craftroom Door and good luck!
    Kathi
    DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Michelle, love your amazing colouring.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woooow Michele. Love, love, love your card!!! You masking two great images and made adorable card!!! Love pics of Hubby's two old vehicles too.
    Jasmina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wanted to stop by and wish you a Happy Birthday and hope your day is full of all kinds of special things.
    Hugs, Pat

    ReplyDelete