Saturday, September 29, 2012

Hi Everyone,
      Well Oh Boy! I open my blogger to post this and its the new Blogger format which I have no used nor do I like:-( So this should be interesting as I am so confused and not sure how to make my pic larger here or smaller as the older format had three choices in picture size!Lordy!!

O.K. Enough of my ranting for today, I have a new post for               
                                  Challenge Details are: to use  Bright Fun Colors
           Our Sponsor this time around is 

One Lucky Winner will win (1) whole set of the super-fun Sweetly Odd Curiosities monster stamps from SCACD!!

My Guy came from here: 

I used scraps of martha stewart paper, DCWV and the orange dot is a piece I've had, To get him as bright and fun as I could:-) 


ENTER YOUR PROJECTS by Oct 12th by 8 pm EST! Thanks!

Supplies Used
Image: Susanas custom art and card: The oddly sweet curiosities 2
circles: Spellbinders
DP: DCWV, Martha Stewart
Shin Han markers: YR33,YR24,Y141, Copic markers: YR12,YR15
Cardstock: Stampin Up  
Have a great weekend:-)
Hugs
Michele


1 comment:

  1. Cute card michele ;) click on th picture then you can adjust the sizes .;) hugs ria

    ReplyDelete