Saturday, August 4, 2012

A Day At The Beach

Here I am with a New challenge for Color Me Creative! Woo Hoo and the challenge is To
Add a Background to your image!
Our sponsor this time around is Squigglfly and I was able to get to created with On The Beach! Thank you so much to Squgglefly.


My cutie was colored with both Copic Markers and Shin Han Twin touch, I added a background line and I extended the line to make the water by the shell and then used tiny dots to fill in sand and give it texture:-)
My water was shin Hans Twin Touch markers in colors:B67,B63,B65 I got from Susanas here
Other Challenges I would like to enter are:
Hanah and friends: Summer theme



Copics used were :E30, E31,34E47,44,43,11,00,000,R27,24,Y35,17,11
Wave and sun are Lala land Crafts and tag is Magnolia
Paper is EP Paradise Beach
Thank you so much for stopping by today , and don't forget to go by the challenge to see everyones creations:-) and why not try and have a go at it with us?? You have two weeks to get it linked up.
Hugs
Michele

1 comment:

  1. This is very sweet Michele!! Love the dotted background and sand. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete