Wednesday, July 18, 2012

All That Scraps Paper Piecing challenge

Hi
I'm here today with a new Challenge at All That Scraps :-) Its to add Paper Piecing to your project!! add a little or add alot and have fun:-)
I was able to use Sweet November Garden Girl Gertie, who is just adorable and Yes Umm I went a little paper piecing nuts, since I was having such a good time cutting up paper!

I added some ribbon and flowers since she is a gardener....
Here you can see the pieces I cut, I tried her hat colored with Copic markers and it just looked to plain for my mood so she was treated to a print hat!
Now you all have two weeks for this challenge so get to work:-) and join all of us in this challenge, it is alot of fun
Supplies used were:
Design papers:
Copic markers: E11,00,000,R20,E31,35
die cut circle: Is a martha stewart pre cut
Pearls: All that scraps : Kaisercraft

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card love the image and the layout is fantastic. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo she is adorable, great work on the paperpiecing

    ReplyDelete