Saturday, June 9, 2012

Welcome Baby

Hi Everyone!
I am actually away today at our new house in Florida, Trying to get some things done there that needed to be fixed, But it's o.k. I am with the Hubby and maybe I can sneak away and see My Favorite Mouse! I think I also need to ride the Pirates of the Caribbean just to get my fill haha
Here we are with a brand New Challenge for Color Me Creative Classroom , Its to make a card with a baby theme, baby colors ! Our sponsor this time around is I Brake For Stamps, and they gave me this wonderful image, that comes from a full rubber sheet of stamps HERE to get to create with, Thank you so much:-) you have till June 22 to create a project so get out the baby images:-)
I added DCWV baby boy stack (Yes I love this stack!) haha, I made a sentiment on my computer
Supplies used were
Image: I Brake For stamps
DP : DCWV Baby Boy Stack
Copic markers used: B21, 23, G12, 14, B0000,000, E53,51, V20,00, Y11,15,
Border punch Martha Stewart
Ribbon: from my pile of ribbon
Thank you for stopping by and please go see what every one on the team has created:-)
Hugs
Michele

No comments:

Post a Comment