Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Emboss a bit with Summer Emma

Hey Guys:-)
It has been nuts here, with school coming to an end on Long Island, and testing and half days! I feel like I just about drop Ryan off and I have to go back and pick him up:-) He's finished for this year and tomorrow him and I fly down to "the House" for the summer.
Today we have a brand new challenge at All That Scraps and it is to( EMBOSS) now I took that as either dry Emboss or wet and I have so many embossing folders that I decided it was going to be that route for me:-)
I used SugarPlums CC Designs Summer Emma for my card this time adding an Amy R sentiment from an older Beach Sentiments set I've had here
My Embossing is the circles in the Blue Card stock that is a Cuttlebug folder
I added some flowers , and a few
I colored this cutie with Copic markers and a hint of Prisma pencil in her hair to give some bangs!
Thank you for stopping by today and don't forget to go check out the DT creations:-) you have two weeks to join us in the challenge so break out those embossing folders, or warm the heat tool up and wet emboss something....
Hugs
Michele

1 comment: