Wednesday, May 9, 2012

All That Scraps Wednesday challenge Anything goes

Hi:-)
This post went live yesterday without its details! I am so bad, hehe where did my brains go??
Here now I will add what should have been in here yesterday while I was on a plane coming back from Florida!
This is a new challenge for All That Scraps and it will go for the next 2 weeks so you have time to join in It is "AnyThing Goes" I went with a color combo of Pink & Teal and I used the brand new adorable image called Sassy Emma from CC Designs



Some things to remember when playing along:

  • Your project must include a stamp that is sold in the All That Scraps store. It will be deleted if not.
  • Link up with Inlinkz by May 22nd. This challenge will run two weeks.
  • Prize for this challenge is 5 C.C. Designs digi stamps of the winners choice
Other challenges I would like to enter are :

Supplies used were:

Image: CC Designs Sassy Emma

DP: My Minds Eye, quite contrary line

Leaf Punch : Martha Stewart

Flowers : cherry blossoms and roses :wild orchid crafts, Middle pink one is from Recollections pack

Copi markers were used,

Thank you so much for stopping by

Hugs

michele

5 comments:

  1. the image is perfect with the paper

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Michele! So glad you found me at Outlawz - I love your blog! Your card is so sweet. Beautiful coloring, and don't you just love these new sassy images from ATS? Headed off to become your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great image and card. Thanks for joining us over at Creative Craft Challenges. NancyD

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh this is just gorgeous,love the soft colours,on this,bless you for playing at creative craft this week hugs Cherylxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete