Thursday, April 19, 2012

A Spot of Brown, Oval and stitching


Hi Everyone,
Today it is my turn to give you some inspiration:-) towards the stamp spots April challenge of:
A spot of Brown, Ovals, and stitching:-)
This will be a quick post as I am trying to get caught up on all my DT work before we go on Monday to Florida to close on our home:-)
I used a Sarah Kay stamp called Picnic of Daisies, What a cutie this image is:-

I used my oval Spellbinders for my image

Supplies used were:

Copic markers were used in : E000,00,11,31,35,R22,24,B95,93
Leaf Punch: Martha Stewart
Flowers: Wild Orchid Crafts
Design Paper: DCWV Baby Boy stack
Thank you so much for stopping in today
Hugs
Michele

1 comment:

  1. Darling card. I really love how you colored this sweet image. Beautiful card and beautiful colors.

    ReplyDelete