Wednesday, April 18, 2012

All That Scraps Wednesday challenge reminder

Good Morning all
Today my card is on the All that Scraps Wednesday Challenge reminder post and our challenge goes one more week, so you have plenty of time to play along with us;-) The prize this time around is 5 Digital stamps of the winners choice:-)

I got t use Swiss Pixie, Rainy Day Birgitta stamp, Thank you Christine:-) I love this cutie! and the sentiment from Umbrella Logos stamp set!
I had some old My Minds Eye paper from I believe Quit Contrary line, that is my favorite :-) Added flowers from Wild Orchid crafts were added and I used my leaf punch from MS. I paper pieced the "Umbrella Leaf" to shake things up a bit, hehe and colored my cutie with Copic Markers and gave her highlights with a white gel pen.
I am adding this cutie to my gallery page at Color Me Creative challenge site also, as my extra project of the month since I love the way she came out, to inspire all over there too:-) there are always challenges going on with copic coloring there and Pencils and other alcohol brand markers as well. Suzanne has many classes to help you get better in using alcohol markers as well.
Other challenges I would like to add this card to are:

Supplies used were:
DP: My Minds Eye, Quite Contrary
Corner Punch & scallop border punch Stampin up
Leaf Punch: MS
flowers: Wild Orchid Crafts
Thank you so much for stopping by today:-)
Hugs
Michele

2 comments:

  1. Michele this is gorgeous! Love her little paper pieced leaf and she is coloured perfectly :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Michele! Love the gorgeous details and her hair is fabulous!! ;D

    ReplyDelete