Saturday, March 17, 2012

Color me creative and anything goes challenge

Hello to Everyone out there
I'm going to jump right in to our New Challenge for Color Me Creative which will run until March 30th so you have plenty of time to create:-)
Our Challenge this time is "Anything goes"! I always love these:-) Our sponsor this week is Spesch Stamps, and they are giving away to one lucky winner 4 digi images from their store:-) I want to thank Spesch stamps for letting me have this cutie, called Meadow Girl by Sylvia, to play with in this challenge:-)
Now also don't forget about the up coming 2nd Birthday Bash over at Color Me Creative Classroom, there will be fun challenges to play along and if you play in all the fun challenges there is a big prize you could win, which is a biggy and it's called VAGABOND MACHINE!:-) Just sayin! You Do Not have to be in one of the paid classes to join us so please go HERE to read up, the festivities will start on Monday March 19

I added wonderful papers from My Minds Eye, and flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts
Supplies used were:

Image: Meadow girl from Spesch stamps
Paper: My Minds Eye
copic markers used were: E11,00,000, R20, 81,83,85,59, BG10,11,W1,YG11,G12
flowers: Wild Orchid Crafts
Die is spellbinders

Other challenges I would like to add this card to are:
Do You Stack Up: Use your favorite color and mine is actually pink and the teals
Fun With Shapes and more: Stripes and the use of a punch, die using a machine which I used a spellbinder corner

Thank you so much for stopping by today
Hugs
Michele

8 comments:

  1. Oh my - I LOVE this card. The hair is especially perfect- and I struggle with it!!! Love the stamps, the card design, the paper and the embellishments! You are really a master of card design- love the offset shapes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sweetie this is just gorgeous...

    So loving the colours that you have chosen too...

    Have a fabulous weekend hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I can feel the boggie .. no, the spring .. it#s a so wonderful and amazing card! Thanks for joining us at Fun with shapes and more.
    XOXO Michi

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful.. Wonderful coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card Michele. Sweet image and you've done a wonderful job coloring her. The flowers and DP look wonderful with the colors you've used.

    ReplyDelete