Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Fancy Fold Center step card meets CC designs scarf Honey

Hi again:-) Wow! two posts in one day! I am on a roll:-)
I'm here with my very First post as a Design Team member on the All That scraps Challenge Team, as I have been moved to the challenge team now:-)
So this challenge is to use a card that is either side step, center step, easel card:-) It's fun to do something different:-)
I decided to go with Center step and use a CC design called Scarf Honey, I colored her with Copic markers and used Fancy Pants designs called It's The little Things for my Design paper


I used my Nestabilities Circles for the background and cut her out and used pop dots to glue her on!
I used a sentiment I made on my PC with a bit of ribbon in my stash pile:-) hehe and finished it off with a couple of pretty little flowers :-)

4 comments:

  1. Such a nice and lovely card! ♥ Joined the challenge, good one DT!

    Check out our blog at http://adlysart.blogspot.com/

    Like us on our new Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/adlys.arts

    Adly's Art

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there is an award for you on my blog xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card Michelle! Love her hot pink boots :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. welcome michelle in dt
    love your card
    adorable

    ReplyDelete