Thursday, February 2, 2012

Buttons & Bows Oh My!

I am so late today with this post:-(
I am so sorry! This is for Cute Card Thursday's new challenge of the week and the theme is "Buttons & Bows" Our Sponsor this week is Love to Stamp and

The prize offer this week is...
$10 merchandise voucher for the store
or
any Little Darlings stamp.

I used one of All That Scraps January Digis called balloon Lucy from the Swiss Pixies line:-) I wasn't able to use her yet so thought this was a perfect image to go with my buttons and ribbon bows:-) I also used a sentiment from the party sentiments
All That Scraps has also just released February's Digital images and they are woodland themed Very cute too, go here for a Peak
I used Copic markers to color her in, and a bit of Prisma pencils for the background shading.

Here's my cutie all decked out:-)
supplies used were: ( I will put this in by Friday)
Thank you so much for stopping by :-)
Hugs
Michele

No comments:

Post a Comment