Thursday, December 22, 2011

It's a sketch for cute card Thursday

Hi Everyone,
For Cute Card Thursday this week, we have a great sketch for you to play along with and I've added it at the bottom, Our sponsor this time is Kraftin Kimmie stamps and the prize up for grabs is 2 red rubber stamps from the kraftin kimmie range:-) YAY!!!!

I have for you another Christmas card, yes not too many more to make for this year, I used Mo Mannings Little elf Finn
I tried to get a side close up of the ornament which I added dimensional glaze but it just didn't look right. I did add glitter to the hat and shirt trim:-)
Echo park paper from last year I think is what I used for the papers and Wild orchid crafts for the flowers
Supplies used:
Image: Mo Manning
border punch and red ribbon: Stampin Up
flowers: wild orchid crafts
fern punch: Martha Stewart
DP: Echo Park
Copics used for coloring image: E44, 11, 00, 000, R20, B21, 23, G61, 63, R39, 27,24
Have a great day everyone,
Hugs
Michele

2 comments:

  1. Michelle,

    everytime i see you cards and how beautifully done your coloring is you make me want to go out and by more copics, but i am still intimidated on using them
    your card looks fabulous you need to do a youtube video on coloring with copics

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Michelle! Funny card,Fab!
    Please visit my challenge blog and join our new Silver Christmas and Baker at Digidarla.com and Merry Christmas.

    XXXDigidarla.

    ReplyDelete