Monday, November 28, 2011

Mr Cricut crazy's DT Monday

Hi Everyone:-)
I'm here with my other team members to showcase Mr Cricut Crazy stamp sets and I have taken a sentiment from Tanner's Friends, Friends set which is brand new and added it with a Polycraft Image called Sonny Honey cloud -My Buddy. I will leave links to my fellow design Team buddies so you can go and visit their pages too:-) and as always please go visit Mr Cricut Crazys blog as Tanner loves visits from all of you:-)

I colored this adorable image with my Copic Markers!
Here are my fellow DT Buddies sites:



Supplies used were:
sentiment from Mr Cricut Crazy: NEW Friends, Friends set
DP: MME Quite Contrary
Copic markers: E00, 000, 11, W9,6,3,2, R81,83,85,87, YR24, Y21, B97,95,91
Image: Poly Craft: Sonny Honey cloud -My Buddy
Have a great week, my friends,
Hugs
Michele

1 comment:

  1. Love your card, the coloring is nicely done and those gems add the perfect touch!!

    Hugs,
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete