Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Mr Cricut Crazy DT spotlight

Hi Everyone:-)
Here is a cute little card I made for Mr Cricut Crazy's DT spotlight from Tanners new stamp set that is limited edition called Christmas, Christmas! I used the sentiment and cute snowman for this cutie, The design team spotlight is every week with two groups showcasing all wonderful "Mr Cricut Crazy" goodies !!

I added some scraps of papers I saved, including a piece of Stampin up glittery red dot paper and the green swirl paper is actually Halloween paper but the swirls fit perfectly:-) I added a white plastic snowflake button and used some twine from Mr Cricut Crazy and it's the cherry twine .
spellbinders circle dies were used to cut my snowman out .
Please go see what the rest of the team members have created,
Sherri :Http:squeakyscrapper.blogspot.com
Carolanne: Loganscraftymomma.blogspot.com
Wendy: http:wendyscraftycorner.blogspot.com
Thanks for stopping by, I will be home from my Anniversary get away Tuesday:-)
Hugs
Michele

2 comments: