Friday, October 14, 2011

Crafts 4 Eternity: Purple and Orange

TGIF
I have set up my posts for the next few days:-) I am away with My other half:-) for our 30th Anniversary...yes I have been talking about it and I am actually now celebrating and yes at Disney.. where else would be go. hehe We get to eat on Monday , our actual Anniversary at Disney's California Grill! So please enjoy my creations, I worked really hard to get most done before I left:-)
On to Business! Crafts 4 Eternity has a new challenge today and it is a Color Theme and yes another Halloween card from me:-)
I used Tiddly Inks Image Batty
I colored her with Copic markers
I used a sentiment from a little stamp set from Paper Trey Ink, and the DP is from a stack I've had here and a little purple Bazzill CS. The punch is a MS punch and the orange flower is Wild Orchid crafts . Thank you so much for stopping by and don't forget to go see what the rest of the team created by stopping by C4E
Hugs
Michele

1 comment:

  1. Love your orange & purple card Michele it is fabulous! hope you had a lovely anniversary congrats to you both hugs xx

    ReplyDelete