Saturday, August 20, 2011

winged things CMC Challenge

Hi Everyone,
Our new challenge for Color Me Creative is a wonderful one:-) It's to use a winged thing, fairy, angel, butterfly, dragonfly, etc. I picked a adorable fairy that and a digi scene to go with her as my image:-) Thank you Zoe:-) for the chance to work with two awesome images:-)
I was thrilled at my choice to use Alyssa Elven Princess and Forest Flower Digi
I colored her with Copic Markers, and added some ultra fine glitter to her wings! Stickles were added to the large flower
Make it crafty
is our sponsor this time around and The Prize for the winner of this challenge (randomly chosen) will get:

*A pack of Copic Blending Paper
*$15 to spend on digi images at Make It Crafty
(both gifts from Zoe of Make It Crafty)


Here is the card in full:-) To get all details of the challenge and to go see what all the other DT members have come up with, Please wander over to the Color Me Creative Challenge where you will learn new skills in coloring with pro markers and make some new friends:-) there are also online classes you can sign up for to learn how to use the markers if you are new at it or just want to learn new things:-)
Supplies used:
Copic markers: E000, E00, E11, E31, E35, YR24, E25., E74 (hair and skin) Large mushroom: R22, R24, R27, Cluster of Mushrooms: E97, E07, E08, E41, Flower: YR15, Y17, Y18, Leaves: G99, YG21, YG25.
DP:Graphic 45 Once upon a springtime collection, primrose cottage
CS Paper Trey Ink
scalloped punch: Stampin up scallop border punch
Thank you all for stopping by to see my challenge card, and actually this is the second post of the day:-) I'm on a roll!
XMicheleX

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love your card you did an outstanding job with your images. You used some of my favorite colors also. Your paper just fits everything.
    This sure has been a hard week end. Last year we only had him for 1 week but it was nice this year we had him from the first of June tell just this past week so we never know how his mother is going to be. I tried to do some cards and everything I started I just put in the garbage so I just could not get ny mind on making anything. Thanks for the nice comment.
    Hugz, Pat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh WOW, your card is fabulous!

    Pop over to see a new vintage challenge blog It's all about the vintage. We have some yammy blog candy to offer on the whole August.

    See you there!

    Hugs, Sande xxx

    ReplyDelete