Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Sundays with Crissy K.I.S.S. Challenge

Hello everyone!
I can't believe the months have been flying by for me! I just got back from CHA in Chicago and met quite a few wonderful people:-) I had a blast and spent too much money, I even did a new airport with my 12 year old, haha Normally my trips consist of home to Orlando, Florida but nope not anymore, Call me the Gypsy girl:-)
This months challenge for Sundays with Crissy is "Keep It Simple Stamper" keep it as simple as you can, Haha. I used Crissys older image called Warm Winter Wishes, because I felt in the mood for a winter theme digi:-)


Can you see the hint of Martha Stewart Chunky glass glitter?? That was all I really used other then the ribbons
Here's a bit closer look at the glitter glistening I love how it ended up on just spots !
See here I really did keep it simple! Very hard for me but I really like It's simple concept. I added the ribbon to the inside part of the card as the front I cut shorter so I could add the ribbon the way it is....something different all around today for me. I made a computer generated sentiment and used my Stampin Up circle punches for the mats. I used Copic markers to color the images, easy peasy! Now why not go and make a simple creation and enter it in the challenge with us?? I am going now to enjoy my youngest son and my time away in Yes Disney, where you all know I love to spend my time:-) This is our big vacation for the summer, I enjoy getting to spend time with Ryan as he is 12 and there may not be many more years that he will love spending time with his "mom" He is my last child, my little guy is not little anymore , (Tear) and I am running against time to cram in as many happy memories with "mom & Dad" as I can before the girlfriends and then wife take that time from us:-)
Have a great week, Thank you so much for spending time at my blog today:-)
Supplies Used:
Copic Markers: W0, W1, E40, E41, W5, W4, BG0000, BG000, BG01, BG10,BG11, Y35, YR15, R35, R37, R59,
Image: Crissy Armstrong: Warm Winter Wishes
Circle punches: stampin Up
Hugs
Michele

4 comments:

  1. Darling card. Love your beautiful coloring on Crissy's images. Great job keeping it simple, that is so hard to do. Have fun with Ryan and enjoy him while you can.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Michele~~awhh this is just the sweetest and quite simple but I do understand how hard simple can be on some of us:D
    Neat idea shortening the front flap---cool!!!
    Have a blast at Disney hun!!!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely stunning Michele! The stark contrast of white with the beautiful red and blue is so attractive! The sparkly snow is gorgeous too! The ribbon makes such a great finishing touch as well. Super duper! I love this!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous, fabulous image and beautifully done.
    The blue is so striking - love it.
    Best wishes, Sharon

    ReplyDelete