Monday, July 11, 2011

Summer Fun Time!

Hi Everyone!
Today I have a little Summer Fun to share with you:-) I am showcasing Mr Cricut Crazy's Summertime Fun stamp set with this cute sentiment "Life's a Beach" You have to go check out all of his sets that he has up on his site:-) there are new ones coming very soon with wonderful doggy sentiments :-) Tanner also has Wonderful twine, and other goodies coming for sale:-)
I am also adding this to the Color Me Creative Copic challenge group site to showcase the use of only Copic markers for the coloring of the image:-) This group is open to anyone, and there are challenges every other week for you to join and yummy prizes to be had :-) Click on the red highlighted name above to go have a look around:-)
I am also adding this to House Of Gilly Challenge which is add some Sparkle..and I did to the sand:-) hehe
My cutie is from Mo Mannings New Digital image called Maggie. Can you see my sand sparkle?? I used a tiny bit of MS crystal glitter I have had forever here and thought it was perfect for the suns reflection off my sand. I also used Dimensional glaze for my pail and shovel. There is a bit of shine reflecting on them if you look closely :-)
I added some of that gorgeous Twine Mr Cricut Crazy has on his site for sale, and I found a little starfish charm to add a bit of a sea theme!
I actually used paper from K & Company's pad called Sweet Nectar and cut it up to use what I wanted! It has a neat die cut bottom where you could simply score it fold it and make an A2 card, but I love my 5.5x5.5 cards which is what I created here.
Other challenges I'm entering in are:
House of Gilly: Add some sparkle

Supplies used:
Sentiment: Mr. Cricut Crazy: Summer Fun
Copic Markers: E00, E11, E13, E31, E34, E25, E39, R81, R83, R22, R24, R27, R29, B12, B14, B16, B00
Image:Mo Manning: Maggie in Summer
Design paper: K & Company : Sweet Nectar
Oval circle and scallop circle: Spellbinders nestabilities

Hope you have a wonderful week, and Thank you for stopping by for a visit
XMicheleX

4 comments:

  1. Michele this is stunning, you are the most wonderful crafter girl, your colouring just amazes me!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Michele love your toch of sparkle :) hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet .Love the bright colours
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw this is really sweet, lovely image and beautiful colouring.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete