Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Going round in Circles

Hi Everyone
I'm late with this post today, Yikes!
This is Cute Card Thursday challenge day:-) and the theme is "Circles" We want to see circles on your cards use one or more its your choice! Our Sponsor this week is Simon says stamps they are giving the winner a $20.00 credit voucher towards your order at Simon says stamps:-) For more info please go over to the CCT Blog HERE

I have gotten creative here with something that was given to me by my good friend Janene,{ that I just could not use because I didn't want to waste it} It is the purple crochet circle that I added the paper to because I Just had to use it now on this card haha! I'm really pleased at the way my little cutie came out with the Copic markers:-) The image is a Digi by Elizabeth Bell called Pati's Kisses. I used Spellbinders dies to make the image circle and the sentiment and scalloped circle behind it:-)

I added some Stampin Up ribbon, A few Wild orchid crafts flowers with a lavender Prima.
Other Challenges I'd like to enter in are
Digital Tuesday Challenge: Use of spellbinders dies or others on card
Shopping our stash: to use something we have had in our stash {I used the purple doily my friend gave me awhile back }
Use It Tuesday: make a project that has an animal in it and something hoarded{I have used the doily that I saved because i didn't want to use it:-) and theres puppy in my image}
Supplies used:
Spellbinders Nestabilities :Circle of image and sentiments
Image: Pati's Kisses: Elizabeth Bell Digi
Copic Markers:Y21, Y23, E35, E31 (hair) BV11, V20 (patch on pants and belt) E000, E11, E00, R20 (skin) W2, W00 (shadows)G12, G82, G94 (Pants, Headband) Y11, Y13, Y19 (Top) E50, E51, E53 & E35 Bear.
DP: Cosmo Cricket Snorkel line
CS SU & Bazzill
Punches: Martha stewart Leaf , Stampin up scallop border punch
Have a wonderful weekend coming up and Thank you so much for stopping by for a visit:-)

5 comments:

  1. How cute is that!!! Great job, glad you joined us at Use It Tuesday this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO PRETTY, I love your frame that you used!
    Thanks so much for playing along with Use it Tuesday!
    Hugs,
    Samantha
    www.thescrapmaster.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful card and the purple crochet doily looks gorgeous and matches this card perfectly.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The crochet doily is adorable. Glad you pulled it out of your stash. See you again at Use it Tuesday-haven

    ReplyDelete
  5. so sweet, it almost gives you cavities :) Great card and wonderful coloring!
    Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

    Hugs, Alica ;)

    ReplyDelete