Friday, July 1, 2011

C4E Sketch Challenge

Happy Friday All:-)
Today is a sketch challenge from Crafts 4 Eternity:-) I've included it at the bottom of this post for you. The prize will be 3 digital images from C4E store.
Some News: DT CALL
We are currently looking for 1 or 2 new DT members if you would like to join the C4E Team please go over to Crafts 4 Eternity and leave a link to your blog at the post today

I bought a new image, from the paper shelter, last week and thought she would be perfect for my sketch!
I also used some Basic Grey paper I had, for awhile and it looked perfect with my cute girl and the colors to me screamed "Summer" Bazzill CS was used and possibly a piece of pink paper trey ink
Supplies Used:
Copic markers: E35, E34, E31, E53, E000, E00, E11, RV17,RV55, C1, C2, C0, BG01, BG00, W4
CS:Bazzill & The Paper Trey Ink
Image: The Paper Shelter
Image printed on Paper temptress cryogen white #89
sentiment: computer generated
DP: Basic grey
Have a great Weekend Everyone and Thank you so much for stopping By
XMicheleX

3 comments:

  1. Hi sweetie, this is just gorgeous I love the image and your colours are fab, hugs pops x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cutie of an image and such a darling card! :) Smiles ~ Brandi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous summery card Michele love the fun image and fab colours hugs x

    ReplyDelete