Monday, June 13, 2011

DT Monday at Mr cricut crazy

Hi Everyone!
I hope your having a nice Monday:-)
This is a card for DT Monday over at Tanners -Mr cricut crazy Blog:-) I am using his new stamp set called Summertime Fun . When I saw the stamp set I knew I wanted to use the Cricut Flower from the new summer collection cart. I was going away for a short weekend to fla. looking for a house and wanted to find a image for the card that I could use my cricut machine with. I love Tanners sentiments and I liked working with the clear stamp, It stamped like butter:-) My next card will be a colored image with another of his sayings!

I used a piece of Stamping up DP with Black and pink cs from bazzill and added a few flat backed pearls in black to keep it clean and simple:-) I love how it came out, but will use my e2 cricut next time instead of the Imagine which seemed to be giving me a bit of trouble on a day I didn't have a ton of time to fiddle with!
Here's what Tanners Summertime stamp set looks like, I have plans for quite a few of the sayings:-)
Thank you for coming by to see my card:-)
XMicheleX

No comments:

Post a Comment