Friday, June 24, 2011

C4E Theme challenge-Sports

Hi Everyone!
This week the challenge Michele has given us at Crafts 4 Eternity, is to make a themed card with Sports in mind! I picked a Teddy Bo Image I had bought that I hadn't gotten to use yet;-)

I colored him with Copic markers that I will list at the end of this post.
I used One of Tanner's sentiments from Mr. Cricut Crazy's stamp set called Dads Dad:-) And the sentiments don't need to always be used for a "dad" card as I have showed you here! Stampin up DP was used to match my cute guys outfit:-) Please go check out the challenge this week and the other DT members cards;-)

Supplies:
Copic markers: E50, E51, E53, B97, B95, B91, C2, C4, E44, E42, E07,
Design Paper: Stampin Up Elegant Soiree
Digital image: Teddy Bo
Sentiment : Mr. Cricut Crazy; Dads, Dad

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous image and beautiful colouring Michele.
    So cute.
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute image gorgeous card!
    Happy crafting, have a great weekend,Debx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a lovely card, your colouring is amazing and I love the colours and papers used.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Michele another fabulous card! The colouring is wonderful! hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card! Perfect choice of DP and great colouring and design.
    Joyce xx

    ReplyDelete