Friday, February 11, 2011

Crafts 4 Eternity R#6 Color challenge

Here we are at another Friday:-) I was at a scrap booking crop last weekend and had a blast with wonderful friends that I am so happy to have in my life:-) Now I am onto this weeks Challenge for C4E which is a color challenge! This weeks winner will receive 25 stamped images.
Yup, Pink & Brown Colors!
I used a hanglar and stanglar stamp that I have had and not used:-) She has been colored with Copic Markers and DP is My Minds Eye. Added Wild Orchid crafts flowers and little white ones with Rhinestones added in them. CS is stampin Up! I used satin ribbon from my LCS. Why not make a card and enter:-)
Other Challenges I am entering in:
Lovely Hanglar only: colors of spring
Color Create Challenge: Chocolate, strawberry and cream colors
Michele

6 comments:

  1. So gorgeous Michele, don't you just love that colour combination, always works so well. Have a good weekend:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sweetie this is gorgeous love your colours, i so need this cutie, big hugs love Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is beautiful, your coloring is amazing....this is also a fabulous color combo...have a wonderful weekend!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card looks wonderful :0)))

    Thanks for playing with us at lho ;0)

    Hugs Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow Michele she is just so cute and pretty and gorgeous colouring...thanks for joining in with the Colour Create challenge
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Michele I love the image she is so sweet and beautifully coloured hugs xx

    ReplyDelete