Thursday, September 30, 2010

Wacky Weather-- R #53 Crafts 4 Eternity

Hi Everyone! It's Friday, YAY! I'ts been a week here with rain on and off and humidity, which doesn't make working with the copics and the paper a great experience especially with the paper ! I had bleed problems and ended up doing my Image 3 or 4 times and finally just decided that there might not be much hope in getting a "bleed free" image with the paper:-(
The Challenge this week for Crafts 4 Eternity is :
1. The sketch below
2. an image with snow, rain, sun in it
This weeks prize is a GDT spot for November:-) so why not have a try at the challenge.
Please also go see the wonderful cards the rest of the DT came up with:-)
Supplies used:
I used my Cricut Imagine for all the design papers,
Cardstock SU and Bazzill
Image: Mo Manning A Duck Day
Ribbon from my pile of ribbon. (local craft store)
Copic markers for coloring the image.
Have a wonderful weekend friends:-)
XMicheleX

No comments:

Post a Comment