Monday, August 2, 2010

Recipe #44 Crafts 4 Eternity




Hi everyone,
This should have been up on Friday, but I've had a tough week with getting mom in a nursing home:-( I have good days and bad, with my decision and hope I will eventually stop crying because I'm tired of the headaches.
Ok enough sad stuff...
This weeks Challenge for Crafts 4 Eternity is:
1. use the sketch above
2. Include bird(s)
3. add some pearls
I decided to use a Tiddly Inks image and turn her into a Halloween girl/card:-) I added a Unity stamp image of a bird that I thought could look like a crow, and instead of white pearls I used flat backed black pearls:-) DP is I think from Adorn it, it was in my Halloween stash. I used a new nestabilities die for the background shape and Bazzill CS and SU CS. I used my SU circle punches for the circles at the bottom. Copics were used to color her in and a hint of spica pen on her crown with a flat rhinestone bling
There's some wonderful cards the other DT members have made, so please go look:-)
XMicheleX

5 comments:

  1. Oh Michele ... I'm so sorry to hear about your mom. I understand it must be so difficult to face that decision, but I know it's one that you found you had to make. Hugs to You.

    Well, your card is yet another super sweet one! Getting ready for Halloween .. sigh ... time flies too quickly huh? Gosh, I swear we just did Halloween!! And it's right around the corner yet again! hehe! I love the colors and how you've used the sketch! This totally ROCKS!!!

    Big Hugs to You!
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Big huge hugs Michele ~ wish I could sit down with you and give you one in person! I am so sorry that you are going through all of this. Make sure to take care of you too.

    I adore your card... it is so cute and cheerful.

    Smiles ~ Brandi

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous sweetie, the image is really sweet and i love the papers you have chosen, big hugs Pops x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Michele fabulous card :) hope things are going better with your mum big hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for joining my Blog as a follower Michelle!! Had a look through your blog and you have some great work!!

    After reading through you posts I hope things are ok with your Mum! Sending Love & Hugs to you all Chanelle xx

    ReplyDelete