Friday, August 20, 2010

Holiday Theme Crafts 4 Eternity S#97



I'm back:-) I've been bogged under paperwork for my mom and the nursing home, and seem to have gotten yesterday a nasty stomach bug, so Im making this short...
This weeks theme over at Crafts 4 Eternity is Holiday Theme! The sponsor this week is Crafty Sentiments I have used a snowman image and two of the digital DP in my card.
To join in the fun you must use :
1. the sketch above
2. holiday theme
You must go and see all the wonderful cards the DT put together this week:-)
Supplies used:
Card stock, Bazzill, & PTI
DP is Crafty sentiments Digital paper and Bo Bunny swiss dots, and a scrap piece of from my pile of papers
ribbon is from a spool I've had in my stash
flowers: Prima
Leaf punch: MS
snowflake punch: MS
Copics for the image
ultra fine glitter
diamond dust for the flowers
XMichleX

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Christmas card Michele. Sorry to hear you have got a bug, hope it clears soon. Take care. Hugs
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a wonderful card! It is so cheerful! Feel better Michele! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really gorgeous hun your colours are just perfect big hugs pops x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Michele :) Hope you are feeling better hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete